Asphalt Milling Services
Parking lots and other paved surfaces play multiple roles on a commercial property. They have to allow for traffic flow and parking as well as out-of-vehicle travel by pedestrians, making level, well-structured surfaces a must for any business.
Schedule a Free Quote!
Deteriorating asphalt is more than just an aesthetic issue, though. If yours is cracked or has other imperfections, it may increase the possibility of accidents on your property — which could lead to legal action — meaning it’s best to fix it quickly and properly.
Asphalt milling is one of the most cost-effective ways to repair asphalt. The experts at Limitless Paving & Concrete have been serving greater Maryland for a number of years with proven solutions for asphalt that has seen better days, including fresh installations, repairs, and general maintenance.
Call us as soon as you notice an issue, and we’ll help get your asphalt back in shape.
Call today for a Free Quote!
What Is Asphalt Milling?
Asphalt milling is a service that restores asphalt pavement when it is in disrepair. It is usually more cost-effective compared to other repair alternatives, as it does not require complete demolition and repaving. A few facts:
- Asphalt milling involves grinding up an asphalt surface — which can range from a couple inches to removal of the full depth of the asphalt — to create a smooth, even surface for repaving.
- It is appropriate when the surface’s sub base remains intact, as full demolition is unnecessary.
- The process removes the affected layer using a milling machine and replaces it with a new hot mix.
- It maintains the original height of the surface. Other asphalt repair processes, such as overlays, add height and can lead to other issues in the future.
- Maintaining the original height helps to keep your surface level, which allows it to remain safe and minimize potential for accidents.
- Some materials can be recycled
The experienced team at Limitless Paving & Concrete knows exactly what is involved in asphalt milling, plus how to provide asphalt milling services that can hold up to Maryland weather. Call today for a consultation or to have our experts come to your property.
Commercial Properties Where Asphalt Milling Can Work
Asphalt milling can work in any type of parking lot, but it is especially important for commercial properties. These operations need their lots to be safe for driving and walking — especially if they are high-traffic establishments.
Shopping malls often house dozens of retail stores and restaurants, which makes them some of the most high-traffic establishments in many areas. That puts a lot of pressure on their asphalt parking lots, which can see thousands of vehicles — customers’ and commercial vehicles making deliveries — daily. Keeping a mall’s parking lot in good shape is vital to ensuring customers continue to frequent the retailers in the mall.
Stadiums and Arenas
Stadiums, arenas, and other venues that host events may also see asphalt milling as a good option when their parking lots are in need of repair. You don’t want to have to completely dig up and repave the lot because doing so is costly and can force downtime, which could impact the venue’s revenue. Asphalt milling takes less time and investment, so you’ll be back up and running in no time.
Apartment complexes can benefit greatly from asphalt milling services. With residents and visitors constantly coming and going from your property, it is imperative that the parking lot be in good aesthetic and functional shape. When the time comes to make repairs to its surface, you want to be able to do so as quickly as possible to minimize the disturbance to your residents. Asphalt milling does not force you to demolish the existing lot, meaning you can redo yours in a shorter timeframe than the alternatives.
Other establishments also benefit from the process, making having the right partner to help you execute the process in a safe, timely, and safe way the most important factor. Contact Limitless Paving & Concrete today to speak with an expert about whether asphalt milling might be right for your asphalt surfaces.
Call today for a Free Quote!
Your Trusted Partner for Asphalt Milling Services
When you are in the market for asphalt milling services, you want to work with a partner that can execute your project in a quick, cost-effective, and professional manner. At Limitless Paving & Concrete, our experts:
- Have years of experience working with asphalt to improve clients’ parking lots.
- Are locally based here in Maryland, so they know the area and the climate. This gives us the ability to use materials that are customized for the Maryland area, ensuring their longevity.
- Have completed projects for many local commercial and public establishments and locations, including Arlington National Cemetery and convenient places you may visit on a regular basis.
When your parking is showing cracks or imperfections, you don’t have much time to waste. You have to get it fixed quickly so it doesn’t cause problems for people driving and walking through your property.
The team at Limitless Paving & Concrete will help improve your lot using materials that are built to withstand the worst conditions Maryland has to offer. Our experienced professionals will help determine which services are right for your project. Contact us today for more information about our asphalt milling services or to set up an appointment.
Get a Custom Quote For Your Paving Job Today
Fill out the form below today and we’ll have one of our contractors come on-site for a free quote within 24-48 hours.